Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phone is stuck with white screen and black logo
Jawn

phone had full charge and was working fine. now it has a white screen with the black logo. I am not able to turn it off...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone is stuck with white screen and black logo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jawn-

Having a non responding phone is certainly frustrating. Let's investigate this further to find the best solution. Have you recently upgraded to a new software or was there a new application download before this issue began? I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
USSPUMPKIN

I am having the same problem. I have auto updates set so I am not sure when it was last updated. I have turned it off but as soon as it comes back on, its the white screen/logo again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important that you are able to use your iPhone, USSPUMPKIN. What type of iPhone are you using? Does your phone have any physical damage or water damage? If the screen is unresponsive, you can sometimes get good results by performing a soft reset. This simulates a battery pull in a device with a non-removable battery. The exact steps for preforming a simulated battery pull vary slightly between models of iPhone, but you can view the steps for performing a soft reset on an iPhone 7 by following this link: http://spr.ly/6588DS8Yw.

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes