Calls not merging after iOS update on iPhone 15 Pro
Okinawanprince
Enthusiast - Level 2

The call merging function no longer works, although it is a feature I frequently used without any prior issue on this phone. When attempting to merge calls, I encounter the following issues: 

1. Merge calls button does not work; no action results from pushing the button from the call screen
  2. Current call is dropped to switch back to the other line

I am using an iPhone 15 Pro (iOS Version 17.1.1). 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
Re: Calls not merging after iOS update on iPhone 15 Pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Okinawanprince, we're sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing when trying to merge your calls, and definitely want to make sure we help find out what's going on. To better assist, we'll be sending a Private Note. 

~Izzy

0 Likes
Okinawanprince
Enthusiast - Level 2

After providing additional details via private messages, I still haven’t had this issue resolved by Verizon. Is someone still looking into the solution? Please respond so I know whether this feature is accessible. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Okinawanprince, I'm so sorry we seemed to have missed your last message. Has any other troubleshooting been done since this started? When were you last able to successfully merge calls?

-Melissa

0 Likes
Okinawanprince
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for circling back here. A solution has not been provided. Is Verizon still looking into a solution? 

0 Likes
kaylapetey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also having the same exact issues… with no response. Most of my work is done this way 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Merging calls are an important function of conducting business as well as those family Holiday calls to catch up with others.  What troubleshooting has been completed?  Start with power cycle and confirm all device and app updates have been completed.  Continue to watch for IOS updates where Apple does address any fixes for known issues.   

-Deb

0 Likes