Shipping Speed - Apple Watch and iPhone 8 Plus
jjwilson2004

I ordered two apple watch series 3's and an iPhone 8 Plus....all ordered on pre-order day (9/15).  One watch shipped yesterday (one day shipping) and will be delivered today.  WOOT!  The second watch and iPhone are shipping today with two day shipping terms (delivery for Tuesday, September 26). Why wouldn't they all be given one day shipping when ordered all at the same time?  Not thrilled for having to wait an additional 4 days for part of my order.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping Speed - Apple Watch and iPhone 8 Plus
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might want to wait on activating the watch anyway. Apple Watch Series 3 Activation Troubles (Apple Store Direct Purchase)

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize about the delay in your order. Please keep us updated, and let us know if there are issues after the 26th. We truly appreciate your patience.

JoelD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
minniematta

Same here. How/why am I waiting this long?

0 Likes
peace17

Helppp

0 Likes