Support request
123patrick

Hello I have submitted a support request because I recently switched from ATT to Verizon and now I have a lot of calls dropped text messages are failing, data not loading.

I have received this message due to needing more info and I have tried to respond multiple ways (text, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, app, website) but the submit button does not work. Also seems like tech is not receiving my messages through text message. What can I do?

Verizon Msg: We have an update on your support request submitted for line ending in ****. Visit [removed url] to view your support request and check the latest status or see if additional information is needed to complete your request.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Support request
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi 123patrick! In this case please contact our department of port in, so they can help you better with this situation. You can reach them in these Phone:888-844-7095, on these Hours of Operation Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM ET Sat 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM ET Sun 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM ET. 

>Luis

0 Likes
123patrick

I called it was not resolved. Representative Stated it was due to a tower being converted to 5G… doesn’t make sense because that means all towers around me in 5 different cities are being worked on at te same time?

If so, thats a terrible choice for the consumers that are using these cellular services nearby. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected. What device do you have? What troubleshooting have you already completed for your connection?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
123patrick

Resetting network setting

Factory reset phone 

agent stated they’ve “synced” phones(we had to turn them off and then on)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us, to further assist, we have sent a private message. 

-Rosie

0 Likes