Voice mail Issues
ajproofer

I set up voice mail when a first got my phone, but for the past few weeks when anyone tries to leave a voice mail, they get a recording saying the number cannot be completed as dialed. I have changed nothing in my voice mail settings. The phone will ring and is fine when I answer it so the call can be completed. What's going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice mail Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajproofer

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your voicemail! Have any call forwarding features been added? These would transfer calls away from your voicemail box and to a different number. If it's not a good number, this error could happen.

Please try dialing *73 from your device to disable call forwarding. Let us know how this goes!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajproofer

Sorry to hear about any trouble with your voicemail! Have any call forwarding features been added? These would transfer calls away from your voicemail box and to a different number. If it's not a good number, this error could happen.

Please try dialing *73 from your device to disable call forwarding. Let us know how this goes!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ajproofer

Looks like that fixed the issue, although I don't recall ever forwarding my calls to another number.

0 Likes