Re: Voicemail Notifications delay. Apple IPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sending you a Private Note!

*Shavonna

0 Likes
Pilotjim77

Same problem here. Utterly ridiculous. How am I supposed to conduct business under these conditions?  

maybe it’s time to try another carrier.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pilotjim77,

You are absolutely right that being able to retrieve voicemails is essential. We want to do all we can to work on and identify this issue. We are sending a Private Note.

-Colin

0 Likes
Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a friendly reminder your network is still broken. Do you every wonder how many people have this exact problem and don’t say anything?

Again voicemail notifications are not under the users control. 

fix the network. If you need to work with Apple work with them.

3F88A642-0402-44FC-B3F7-E5496421CE4D.jpeg

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vision83, we care about your voicemail notifications being sent to you as quickly as possible. We're going to send you a Private Note so we can take a closer look at the situation and help fix this for anyone having issues.

~Jesse

0 Likes
tworkalot
  • My new iPhone 14 Plus is also having delayed Voicemail notifications.  Please help. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're also having trouble with voicemail notifications, tworkalot. We definitely want to help look into this. Please be on the lookout for a private note from us.

-Joseph

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you prefer to reach out another way. Please contact us here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/-Joe

0 Likes
jaremyk11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same issue.  Just today, I had someone leave a voicemail from a call at 3:15 PM.  I didn't receive the voicemail until 10 PM.  I'm not talking about the notification.  I'm talking about it visually showing up in my voicemail.  That was the first time I knew that the person had left a voicemail.  This is happening a lot.  Why is there such a delay?

Vision83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Unfortunately Verizon and Apple don’t really care about this issue. 

They don’t understand… voicemail notifications are NOT under the users control. There is absolutely no reason we should even have to post this error. The users do not have the option to adjust the notifications for voicemail.  If Verizon or Apple had a fix they would post it publicly here for everyone to use. Their silence speaks for itself. This is prime example of what happens when organizations get too large to fail. They fall into a pattern of defussion of responsibility and no one is held accountable. To the Verizon admins… here is the number to Apple 1800MYAPPLE… pick up the phone and open an enterprise case directly with them. Once you have a solution push a carrier update or IOS bug fix. You can communicate this publicly on this thread. 

Thankfully this thread is ranked fairly high on Google and everyone can clearly see Verizon’s/Apple’s incompetence. 

Here are more examples if you need to visually see the error.

339A1576-AA29-4478-9E33-3082151C4B7C.jpeg

D94F7ABB-87E9-4803-A0C6-E500EC1A5131.jpeg

78D5AFC3-0DE8-4E9E-9107-6F567F9F4E00.jpeg

98EBD12B-36E3-42BE-9705-2E21C4CA95A6.jpeg