Redeem Reward Card
OhWhyMe

I got an email at 11:46AM on 1/11/20 that my Verizon Visa Prepaid Card eligibility would expire on 1/12. I tried to find the reward card image to click to redeem, but it is no where to be found. Initiated a chat session, but the agent did not help. Tried to call, but couldn't find a good option in the telephone tree, and when if finally said it would connect me to an agent, it told me to call back tomorrow (1/13), at which time my eligibility would have expired. Found no way to send a message to verizon in Verizon Messages section of the website (only to receive them).

Attempting via this forum to get an answer. I see lots of people with the same issue (dating back at least to 2013! - but also as recent as December 2019) ... moderator only responds each time that it has been escalated and the person will be contacted directly via private message. Would suggest indicating in the moderator response what OTHER people with the same issue should do ... only recourse I found was to add yet another message for the same issue. Hopefully it can get resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Redeem Reward Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi OhWhyMe,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes