Fiber to house, ONT base on wall, interface inside. Support says service not available!?
T-Au

Title mostly covers it despite the character limit. Just moved into a rental house. House is old, previous tenants had been here ten years. Fiber run from the street to the ONT base on the outside of the house. Power/phone interface box inside the house. Fiber run from the ONT base to the living room. Online tool says "service not available for your address". I call support, they say the same thing. I say "Please explain this box then." Some fumbling, some transfers, someone else tells me "Yes, it looks like you should have service." Okay, great. Who can get me hooked up? "We'll have someone call you." That was two weeks ago. I really don't want to go through that nonsense ten or twenty more times. If service isn't available, please send a tech out to take this stupid thing off my wall. Who should I talk to that won't waste my time?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Fiber to house, ONT base on wall, interface inside. Support says service not available!?
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

Welcome to the forums.  You're talking mostly to other customers here.

What you need is to ask Verizon support to open a "FAST" ticket with their engineering department.  The best way to do this is through their social media support team.  You can reach them by tweeting @verizonsupport or DM'ng them on their facebook page.

0 Likes