Re: Tv Service outage
Redbird62

Out in 22401 in Fredericksburg. Same error message "disconnected possibly due to billing issues" - bill is paid so no that is NOT the issue Verizon! FIX IT ALREADY!!!

0 Likes
S-dub
Yep I am out in 22408 as well with the same exact problem. Hope I am not missing anything exciting during the Nats game
0 Likes
jbrown0080

Same thing happening to us in nokesville. I have been on hold with verizon for 40 mins. 

0 Likes

Same in Northern Virginia.  Has anyone waited long enough to get through to an agent?  If yes, any info to share?  Since this appears to be a system wide glitch, I hope it is a system wide fix

0 Likes
Tripod2000
Same issue in 20165. Waiting for Support Chat to begin for 30 minutes so far...
0 Likes
piercew3

Same here.  Been on hold for over 45 minutes and live chat says 1 hour and 11 minute wait.

0 Likes
nosnow2015

I was watching the O's. Old-school cable never had these problems or, if there was an outage, it was easy to ascertain that was the case. OK, after storms, accidents happen. But I had to go to this chat area to verify it was a widespread service outage.

I despise modern "interconnectivity."

0 Likes
vgella
I am having same issue at zip code 20110 City of Manassas around 9:30PM.
I tried calling Verizon with no luck. Keep getting a busy out dial tone.

0 Likes

At the very least, VZ should be able to say "the service is down" instead of "you have been disconnected due to billing issues"

0 Likes
Justeen
I have the same problem. When I call I get through the prompts and it says I'll be sent to someone that can help but the line goes blank, no hold music or anything, beeps and then disconnects me. I tried the fios app to troubleshoot as well, but it scans for problems for a few minutes, tells me it can't find anything wrong, and asks me to contact verizon for more help.
I only had it installed last Tuesday and I'm not due to pay them anything until mid July.
0 Likes