Re: Tv Service outage
boostedwrex05

having the same issue here in 22407. customer service isn't answering and have server error 11010 on the screen.

0 Likes
Verizonnohelp1

same here at 22407.  No customer support or online help.  Pretty sure they want reimburse for the outage.

0 Likes
deefltchr1

Exact same here-22408 😞

0 Likes
EpicHokie

Same thing here in 22407 have the speaker phone on and waiting for India to pick up...  On the bright side at least the FIOs Internet is still working!

0 Likes
UnionYes

Same thing happened here and it is still happening in Arlington VA, 22209, some 45 minutes later.  

I really enjoyed how their default assumption when something goes wrong is to suggest that I didn't pay my bill.  Their company motto should just be "Where the Customer is Assumed Wrong Until Proven Otherwise."  

This is the same phone company that can't keep their own phone line working!!  That's all you need to know right there.

I don't suppose there will be any effort to provide recompense for our troubles?  Maybe throw in the Game Show Network or BBC America as a way to say "Thanks for continuing to tolerate our failure of a company"?  I pay a $100 a month so I'd think letting me watch ancient episodes of Family Feud wouldn't be too big of a deal, but don't worry---I'm not holding my breath.

Someone needs to Uber this company, and fast.

0 Likes
Breckon

Same issue here in Sterling VA  zip 20164  verizon code# 11010 Video Media Server error. 

Cannot get through with chat or phone to verizon.

0 Likes
Nasbry

I had this same issue in Olde Town Manassas. Cannot get any answers from verizon... becasue I cannot get a HUMAN

0 Likes
supercrunch
Just got off the phone with Verizon. It's a quantum issue...which explains why my neighbor never lost service. The guy said that they have to send a signal to the box individually to fix it. At the time of my call, there were 25,000 boxes ahead of ours. They're working through the queue, but if you call they can bump you up in the queue. Our service was restored while on the phone.
0 Likes
bonesteelm

Northwest DC here.

Came home around 10 p.m. to find this same message. Same deal as everyone else: Bill paid, cable not working with 11010 error code, phone and Internet working. Called and immediately got connected to someone (a miracle, based on reports from everyone else). The spent 30 minutes dithering around -- woman I talked to said they're still trying to figure out if it's an outage -- and before I could get off the phone with them my cable was back.

She ended up finally admitting that they're having an outage in the area. Have no clue how my cable was returned to me. I don't think she really knew how it got fixed, either.

0 Likes
noidea20164

same here in 20164 (sterling) spent 60 minutes on the phone and gave up assumed no one would ever answer the phone. 

0 Likes