Re: Power on phone TV internet not
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds as though outlet that bbu is plugged into has no power. Bbu only powers telephone service.

0 Likes
Re: Wires down
Deb310

Same p problem. Called at 2:30, was told they call me back in an hour. At 4:30, I called again and hung on for 4 hours. There is no way to report the broken pole and downed wire on their website. I don't know whether the downed wire is electric or phone, but I also have a broken pole. No one seems to care, and I am trapped.

0 Likes
JAMJMCBG

Ah sadly not the issue. Power to the unit. Unit failing- no signal from outside in

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi JAMJMCBG, Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Deb3,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes
Customer0000005

A tree fell between two poles near my house strearching the wire to the ground. There is no way to call verizon and report it directly. Every troubleshooting option directs you to either troubleshoot your interface box or your phone line not the one that runs down the street and not to your house. The fios app says no trouble in your area when i know this is untrue due to the downed service line that runs past and beyond the house. I spent an hour and half last night and that was after another hour earlier in the day on hold. Each time was transfered over and over or lead to a hangup dead end. Why is there no way to report a downed line. It would be in verizons best interest. If there is no resolution soon i will be cancelling my account with them.

0 Likes
Re: Home Phone Line Down
sharona3

Same here in Arlington, Virginia, (wind storm on 3-3 knocked wire) been on the phone with 1-800-837-4966 for almost two hours now.  Just want to find out if they can come and take care of the Verizon equipment wire that is dangling dangerously across the road (low hanging)--Dominion electric did their part and reconnected the electrical wires, but not Verizon.  Need help to get someone out to my house. 

0 Likes
NO PHONE since 3/2/18 - tree fell and severed phone line in our backyard
cmcbride8

We have been unable to reach Verizon tech support via phone.  Our power is out, but even once it's restored, a tree fell and severed our phone line that connects to our house, so we will still not have phone service.  Please help! 

0 Likes
Re: I need a PHONE NUMBER and a HUMAN
Mary310

Verizon Fios has the worst customer service ever. Literally took me 4 hours to get a human on the phone. Their Internet and cable lines are down in my yard. Told me that I will be without service for 2 more days, when they could get someone here. in 2 days, they will be getting their equipment back. 

0 Likes
Wires down, no way to report
Andrewbrowning

The Fios lineoutside my House is down. There’s no way to report it online- it tells me everything is working! Phone support never gets answered.

any ideas how to get a repair?

0 Likes