Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
VZ Media Album Disappeared
j3ec9oto

Yesterday, my VZ Media album disappeared from the Gallery.   Where did it go and how do I retrieve it?   When I get a text message with a photo, and I want to save it, it goes to the VZ Media album.   That is the only place it saves the attached photo.   So without the VZ media folder I cannot save attached photos using Messenger +.   I will have to use the google message app instead.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: VZ Media Album Disappeared
j3ec9oto
0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

Check your default downloads folder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, j3ec9oto and we'll help get you back into the VZ Media Album. What make and model phone do you have?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
j3ec9oto

LG G5

0 Likes
j3ec9oto

There was some kind of system update or system change and then poof... doesnt work anymore.  Typical... something changes with no notice and then non-functional.   Verizon drives me nuts...

0 Likes
j3ec9oto

not there

0 Likes
anniedog34

I found my answer to findind VZmedia pictures:  1 - connecting my phone to my windows laptop with USB,  2 - my Galaxy phone appeared under "This PC" , 3- Select and click on phone icon or listing, 4 - Click on Internal storage, 5- click on Downloads, 6- click on "Invalid", 7 - Find your pictures.

0 Likes