Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
philamignon

Hello Folks,

I am trying to generate a number transfer PIN through the web site but have been stuck on a  "please wait while we process your request" spinning wheel of death.  Waited for 15+ minutes and attempted several times to generate the PIN again with the same result.

I can't generate this PIN via the phone because it's a 20 year old Motorola StarTAC (don't laugh - it's hardwired into my car hence the age) that I'm going to finally retire.  The phone is so old it cannot receive SMS messages.

Can anyone her provide assistance?  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our hope is that in the intervening days between posting and now that you were able to get the help that's needed . In case not, I have sent a Private Note to proceed.

-David

0 Likes
Re: Number transfer PIN request stuck on "please wait while we process your request"
1tracy

Did you ever get anywhere? Im stuck too, cant get my number either tried calling, App, and Calling #PORT. All for nothing! HELP?

0 Likes
topherjoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

i think maybe you should write a little note telling everyone to proceed since im sure we have all being trying a while now.

0 Likes
topherjoe
Enthusiast - Level 1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us on Social Media! I know how important it is to have that Number Transfer PIN, and I can help you get it. To avoid working with multiple agents, let's get you into the Secure Channel. This will ensure we stay together, and work on resolving this concern. Please click the link below, hope to see you soon!

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6001zgleV

*Angela

0 Likes