SOS/No SIM/No Signal
PERDE1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a variety of iPhones on my plan.  XS Max to 14.  Each type has experienced SOS mode with no signal.  Restarting the device does not help.  It happens randomly and then corrects itself at various lengths of time.  There is no set example to give because it is always different.  Is Verizon limiting access to the network?

0 Likes
Re: SOS/No SIM/No Signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry for the issues you've been experiencing with our connection. Where are you currently located? When did this issue start? 

~Ivone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my device on a daily basis, so I know how important it is to make sure your phones are always working. If you still need assistance, please provide us with the information previously requested, and we'll be glad to help out.

~Freddy

0 Likes
PERDE1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am located in Independence, KY. This issue started about two months ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PERDE1, Thank you so much for the information. What troubleshooting have you already tried? How far do you need to travel before you notice improvements in your service?

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It seems like we didn't receive a reply to our last message, but if you still need assistance, please provide us with the information previously requested, and we'll be happy to help.

~Freddy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We are here to help with service issues. If you need assistance, we are just one message away. Have a nice day!

~Maria

0 Likes