Re: Verizon Edge Plan A Scam
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clearly there's a wireless concern that warrants our immediate attention scammed49. We don't want you to feel like you were scammed. Allow us to look into this for you. May I ask do you have the tracking number for the device that you sent back to us? Also, can I assume that there wasn't any liquid/physical damage on the iPhone 5? If you can send us a private message then we can look into this.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LyndaMcC

I am having the same issue - upgraded to the IPhone 6 in November 2014 - had to mail the 5 I had back to Verizon, couldn't just give it back at the store. January rolls along and I get a whopping $400 addition to my bill saying they didn't receive the phone. After calling with the tracking number, one rep said it was found and Id be credited. Two days later no credit - called back and was told phone was received but not logged? How is that my fault? I have one more week until they shut me off because I refuse to pay the $400. It's a joke - different stories from different reps and no one seems to care

0 Likes
roach48
Enthusiast - Level 2

When people complain about the new edge program do you you pass the information to your superior's,I found 0ver 100 complaints about issues with the edge program.Curious

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

There have been many people complaining on the forum about the EDGE program...but if you're willing to take the time to read through the entire thread, most (not all), but most of them should not be complaining about the EDGE program but their lack of reading and understanding an agreement to which they signed.  I know many will chime in and say "...but the rep told me this..." via online, in store, or on the phone...doesn't matter.  Regardless of what anyone tells you, don't EVER sign anything that involves you agreeing to terms and conditions without reading it first.  As a responsible person, you owe it to yourself to NEVER just blindly sign anything.  And if you do...well guess what, I'm a Finance Manager at Chevy/Buick/GMC dealership and I've got a BUNCH of stuff for you blindly sign and agree to.  No, as a professional I wouldn't do that...but you get my point...hopefully...

0 Likes