promo credit not applied after trade in
zianglin
Enthusiast - Level 1

I traded in my iphone xs for promo credit. I received an email a day later saying  "Your device promotional credit* has been removed from your account because a different trade device was received. Promotional credits that have already been applied to your account will be reversed within the next 1-2 billing cycles." I check the status of my trade in, it says "On Oct 31 we were able to confirm the condition of your device as well as its estimated value of $830.00."  I live chat with multiples agents, they have not clue about the situation. Can someone help me?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: promo credit not applied after trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What an unwelcome surprise.  We want to work with you to make sure your promotion is applied correction.  We can do the research and if Verizon has made an error, as you described, we will promptly correct.  Please reply to the Private Note so we can get started.

-Deb

View solution in original post

Re: promo credit not applied after trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What an unwelcome surprise.  We want to work with you to make sure your promotion is applied correction.  We can do the research and if Verizon has made an error, as you described, we will promptly correct.  Please reply to the Private Note so we can get started.

-Deb