How do I activate my new phone if my old one didn't have a SIM card?
s-ford

Hello!

My 2-year plan, currently with the iPhone 4, is ready to be upgraded and I recently purchased my new phone, the LG G3. It requires a SIM card, but the iPhone 4 does not have one. How do I switch over and what should I do?

Thanks,

Shelby

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 has no SIM card, how do I activate new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to get you back to business on your new phone, s-ford! The LG G3 will typically come pre-installed with a SIM card. You can check if an ICCID is present through Settings>About Phone>Status. If no SIM is present we can ship one to your or it can be obtained in a retail store. Once the SIM ICCID is obtained it can be updated via http://www.vzw.com/myverizon.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can get a free SIM today at a Verizon corporate store.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to get you back to business on your new phone, s-ford! The LG G3 will typically come pre-installed with a SIM card. You can check if an ICCID is present through Settings>About Phone>Status. If no SIM is present we can ship one to your or it can be obtained in a retail store. Once the SIM ICCID is obtained it can be updated via http://www.vzw.com/myverizon.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The LG G3 has a SIM installed if you purchased it online or through VZW.

If you ordered it online call 1-877-807-4646 and follow the instructions then turn the LG device on.

If you purchased the G3 used from someone else you should follow Snn5's advice.

0 Likes