How do I pay my bill, even thought I've exceeded?
Bloo185
Enthusiast - Level 1

I make my prepaid payments online via the credit/debit option. I however do not feel comfortable saving my card information online. Which means that each time I make a payment, I go through the manual process of re-adding my card information, thus updating the status. All of which I'm fine doing over and over again. There are times where I may add funds to my account 2 or 3 times within a month. Obviously this is a problem.

I have made numerous attempts through the prepaid service number: 888-294-6804 . The automated system will not update my debit card information, and will proceed to disconnect the call. After being disconnected I redialed '888-294-6804' to speak with an agent via the "4, 6, 4" menu prompts. Unfortunately immediately after entering my 10 digit mobile number, I was routed directly to the automated payment center. Thus the "4, 6, 4" menu prompts no longer worked, and I was again disconnected by the automated service.  I've repeated this exact process 4 times now. I've even used the "611" option on the mobile device and I'm still unable to add a payment option. I'm hoping someone will be able to provide me with a working solution

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: need to pay my bill but I've exceeded
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not have the ability to see PrePaid accounts here. You can contact them via their phone number ( 1-888-294-6804) or they also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: need to pay my bill but I've exceeded
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We do not have the ability to see PrePaid accounts here. You can contact them via their phone number ( 1-888-294-6804) or they also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes