No message log available for this line.
j411
Enthusiast - Level 1

Up until today I could login to my verizon account and check to see who my son has been texting.  He had quite a few texts this month, so I wanted to double check the numbers he is texting with.  Today when I go to Account -> Usage -> Usage Overview it says You've used 0 minutes and 0 messages.  The billing cycle does not end for 7 more days so I know it isn't that.  Sometimes it will show that he has used minuets and messages, but when I click on the Minute details or Message details buttons it says 'No call log available for this line.' and  'No message log available for this line.'

What is going on?  

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: No message log available for this line.
kellyz77429
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
kellyz77429
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue. Called the support line and they couldn't help. They kept trying to direct me to my last bill for usage. I'm looking for current usage and mine is also showing 0 for calls and texts. The Usage feature (since last bill)  isn't working and I can't get anyone from support to understand/help with the issue.

0 Likes
cindylee146

I am having the issue of seeing this message on one of my lines: No call log available for this line.

I was able to see the call and message log the other day on this same line and I have I think 10 days in the cycle. I can see these logs on another line on my account, just not on one of the others so I know there have been minutes and messages used on the line. It is showing 0 minutes/0 messages on the line. 

0 Likes
SynthpopAddict
Contributor - Level 3

On my PC my usage displays correctly when I'm logged into my account.  My browser is set to clear the cache every time I close it, so maybe it's something with the My Verizon app not clearing the cookies or something?

-------------
I'm not a Verizon employee, just another customer trying to help.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a parent, we do understand keeping an eye on our children's activity.  Do you know what app is being used for messaging?  When was the last time you were able to view?  We currently do not have an alert for issues viewing text/call logs.  Are you loging in on a browser to access verizon.com?

-Deb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you are able to look at your usage without issues. Please tell us, have you made any recent changes to your device? How are you trying to check your usage? ~Geo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Having access to your call/messages log is vital, and I'll be happy to help. To better assist you, I'll be sending a Private Note, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
lilly70
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same issue. Is there a solution or a fix for this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Having access to your call logs is crucial, and we'd like to help. To better assist, I'll be sending a Private Message, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes