Why won't my music play correctly in my car?
1neleven

I have tried to listen to music through my car stereo using the output jack.  After about a minute or sometimes 30 sec the music level drops with a bunch of odd audio noise so it is impossible to listen.  My phone does not have this issue as it will function correctly.  My radio only supports bluetooth for calls and not streaming, in case you were to suggest that.  However, this works with my phone using the headset jack input to connect to the radio.  But not the tablet.  Also, it does not matter if it is plugged in charging or not.

NOTE***

Connecting to my radio via usb is not a problem, except that I can not see what music is playing as it is recognized just like a flash drive.  Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Music playback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd to ensure that you're able to keep up to date with your tunes while driving. What size in your audio jack? ( 2.5mm or 3.5 mm ) Does the device work with regular headphone?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1neleven

My audio Jack is standard, 3.5mm.  And yes, regular headphones work fine.

0 Likes
MILECK41

I have same problem the elipsis 8 HD tablet and it won't play music through the car radio like the previous version of elipsis did witha wired jack. However it plays through buds and an old boom box.  What is wrong this updated elipsis 8?

0 Likes