Verizon Cloud PC access error
SmallT0wngrl
Enthusiast - Level 1

the cloud team keeps telling me I have to download chrome when I use a windows computer and do not use third party Google software. They have refused further assistance, until I download chrome, despite saying they support other browsers. I referenced this article and they refused to even look at it. Ive tried emailing the cloud team directly and have received no response from them. They ignore every email I send them. This service is completely unprofessional and abhorrent behavior for a major corporation like Verizon! 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud PC access error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, We know adding additional software browsers is not something everyone wants. 

Some web browsers are updated and work better than others. 

Please Dm us for a review. 

- Jose

0 Likes
SmallT0wngrl
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • Not when it’s useless repeated steps that still occur, EVEN on the browser you are recommending as witnessed in the thread above!!! Same issue, different browser!!! It is NOT a BROWSER issue, it’s a web-portal issue! 😕
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Repeating steps are never fun, SmallT0wngrl, and we're here to help make sure you can use Verizon Cloud the way you need to. I recently used my computer, signed into my Cloud account, and didn't have any issues. Please tell us more about the specific error you're receiving. What happens when you log in using another PC/Laptop?

-Ryan

0 Likes