customer service
getmoo
Enthusiast - Level 1

had a issue today with billing. actually have had issues with billing over the last couple of months. I was ready to cancel service after 10 years after speaking with multiple people. but one service agent. Finn. stood out from the rest. and went completely out of his way even after we were disconnected. to finalize and resolve the problem. have been trying to find a customer service survey to give this individuals recognition. but haven't found a thing. which is disappointing. even chatted with 2 different agents in the apps chat. but still no survey came up. so here I am posting to the community. in hopes this reaches your superiors Finn. 

THANK YOU! your attentiveness to the situation and my readiness to walk away. 1 saved your company and me. the hassle of going elsewhere. and 2. gave me even the slightest of hope that Verizon hasn't lost all face. with its customers. I really appreciate the efforts you made!

Jeff

0 Likes
Re: customer service
dullvj

FINN!!    I must need FINN to call me.  You are apparently alone at verizon.  The "automated phone lady" told me "We are sorry you are having problems---Goodbye"  ?!?!?    I waited for 40 minutes with an open chat window.  Verizon--your customer service is terrible!  I have to hold my nose to tell people what company I am with....

0 Likes