How do I clear out my voice mailbox?
Weezel
Enthusiast - Level 1

No one can leave a voice mail message on my iPhone 4S even though there are no messages.  I have erased all recent calls and missed calls, but I still get the same message.  What do I need to do?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my iPhone 4S voicemail box is full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Weezel

It's important that your callers can leave you a message when necessary and that you're able to retrieve those messages!  I would love to assist in resolving this voice mail issue for you!

When did this problem begin?  Have callers been able to leave voice mail messages for you in the past?  Have you tried dialing your voice mail number (*86) to see if your voice mail box is full still?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Weezel

It's important that your callers can leave you a message when necessary and that you're able to retrieve those messages!  I would love to assist in resolving this voice mail issue for you!

When did this problem begin?  Have callers been able to leave voice mail messages for you in the past?  Have you tried dialing your voice mail number (*86) to see if your voice mail box is full still?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Weezel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, Anthony. I was able to delete over 40+ messages by dialing *86. I haven't used that for quite some time and didn't realize it still worked. I can now receive voice mail messages.

Happy New Year!

0 Likes
phvanvle

it started today

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure that you can receive voicemail messages is essential to staying connected. I would like to gather a few additional details to best assist. Have callers been able to leave voice mail messages for you in the past?  Have you tried dialing your voice mail number (*86) to see if your voice mail box is full still? What iOS version are you running? In case you need it, here is a link to the steps to check: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/apple-iphone-4s-update/

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
MANNYFIK

I HAVE A KYOCERA AND THE BOX MAIL IS FULL. HOW CAN I EMPTY IT.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do want you to keep you connected with your voicemail MANNYFIK. You can use this link for steps on how to delete voicemails: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-111853/ Does this help?

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes