Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I stop the My Verizon app from giving me an error code?
mholliday1981

I keep getting this error code  MDN Error. Code: 11

On the My verizon app.

ALl I want to do is check my data usage so I can see if I can lower my data plan.

This website is a mess too.  I been trying to register and having all kinds of problems.

If I am using prepaid , I don't get owner status or something?

I been trying to check my data on this website , but it won't let me do that either.

I am so tired of verizon and their crap. Expensive bills and what not.  I use to have  a 130 dollar bill a month until I went prepaid, now I may just go to ATT they have 4g prepaid and just about as good service.

What can I do about this error I am getting? Or how can I check my data on this site, when it is telling me I am not the owner. Even though I am the owner of the account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Annoying Error code on My verizon
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hey,

You might try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Hopefully it will work then.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Hey,

You might try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Hopefully it will work then.

Doc

0 Likes
mholliday1981

Yes, that thought did cross my mind... Not something I was hoping to have to go through.  If I try it, I will post if that was a success or not.  Until then, please what is this code about and how to fix?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Not sure exactly, but I think it has to do with the cache in the app, some error there. You may simply try clearing the cache in the app.

Doc

0 Likes
mholliday1981

Uninstalling and re installing worked.

Heh , well I definitely do not need 2 GB of data. 

StreetDocRN
Leader
Leader

Good. I noticed you have an iPhone 4 and I don't think you can clear an app cache like on an Android phone. Glad you got it going.

Doc

0 Likes