Can I use my device as a personal hotspot for a tablet without any additional costs?
dianneb

I have a 2GB data plan with my iphone 5c.  If I purchase a new tablet can I use the phone as a personal hotspot for the tablet without any additional costs

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a 2GB data plan with my iphone 5c.  If I purchase a new tablet can I use the phone as a personal hotspot for the tablet without any additional costs?
Weth
Legend

More Everything Plans include hotspot.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a 2GB data plan with my iphone 5c. If I purchase a new tablet can I use the phone as a personal hotspot for the tablet without any additional costs?
Weth
Legend

We would need to know exactly what plan you are on. Some plans include hotspot, others do not.

Re: I have a 2GB data plan with my iphone 5c. If I purchase a new tablet can I use the phone as a personal hotspot for the tablet without any additional costs?
dianneb

Its called the More Everything Plan

0 Likes
Re: I have a 2GB data plan with my iphone 5c.  If I purchase a new tablet can I use the phone as a personal hotspot for the tablet without any additional costs?
Weth
Legend

More Everything Plans include hotspot.

0 Likes
dianneb

Thanks for the reply.  One more followup question.  Are all Android tablets compatible with the Verizon hotspot?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I never heard of any that are not compatible with Verizon hotspot.

0 Likes
dianneb

Thanks very much.  I will continue checking out the available tablets.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dianneb, great question and thanks for the help Weth. The good news is if you're on More Everything the mobile hotspot would be apart of your plan just as Weth mentioned. What you just want to keep in mind is that the usage from the tablet while connected to the hotspot would take from your current plan allowance. Hope this helps!

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes