Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Error message: u have called a number which has been disconnected or not in service
HeyLuciano

If I push the power button, to save battery life by turning off the home screen, people who call me get the error message, U have called a number which has been disconnected or is not in service. If I then push the power button again, to turn on the home screen, people can call me without any problem.

Is there a setting which will let me turn off the home screen and still receive phone calls?

Please advise

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error message: u have called a number which has been disconnected or not in service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

HeyLuciano,

We want you to be able to preserve your battery and still receive calls! There is a ways to set up a Auto-Lock so your screen will go to sleep by itself. Go to Settings>General>Auto Lock, set to the time your would like. Also make sure Do Not Disturb is not on. Settings>Do Not Disturb. Let us know if this helps.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes