How do I activate my new iPhone 5s?
Alechammaker

I ordered a 2nd hand Iphone 5s off ebay with a clean ESN. How will I activate the new phone when it arrives? Will I need to go into a physical store to get it activated?

Thank you

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do i activate my new Iphone 5s (that i bought second hand) when it arrives? Do I need to go into a physical store to activate the new phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alechammaker - Being able to activate your own device is crucial. Providing you the information you need to become a pro at it will be my pleasure. Do you currently have an iphone active on your line? Will you be using your current SIM card on the new phone you purchased? Check out this link on how to activate your device. http://vz.to/1sbtGVv

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do i activate my new Iphone 5s (that i bought second hand) when it arrives? Do I need to go into a physical store to activate the new phone?
Denny2

Depends... Have you had an iCloud account prior? If so... simply turn it on, follow the prompts/instructions, and when you reach the point it asks you if you have an iCloud account-select yes and input your information and it will verify/setup/power cycle, then you're all set! Or... Do the same thing except create a new iCloud account, if you haven't already had one and you'll still be fine. iPhones are hands down the best and most advanced devices, BUT the simplest to activate/setup!!! They virtually do it for you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alechammaker - Being able to activate your own device is crucial. Providing you the information you need to become a pro at it will be my pleasure. Do you currently have an iphone active on your line? Will you be using your current SIM card on the new phone you purchased? Check out this link on how to activate your device. http://vz.to/1sbtGVv

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes