Why Are Incoming Calls Going Straight To Voice Mail?
Smdees96

I activated my iPhone 5c last night.  I can make calls and texts, but all incoming calls go straight to voicemail.  Did apple support, and all settings are correct in the phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: IPhone 5c not receiving calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. When you activated your iPhone 5C, what did you do with  your old device? If you had your old device still turned on while activating, this can cause the confusion. Simply turn off both devices. Turn on the iPhone 5C and complete a factory reset. Once the device is back up and running you will be good to go.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: IPhone 5c not receiving calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. When you activated your iPhone 5C, what did you do with  your old device? If you had your old device still turned on while activating, this can cause the confusion. Simply turn off both devices. Turn on the iPhone 5C and complete a factory reset. Once the device is back up and running you will be good to go.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes