Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I still trade in my device if it has a small crack?
Cmaestephens

I just got a small crack on the face of my iPhone 6s. It does not touch the actual display, only the bottom left corner & doesn't affect the function of the phone at all. Purely cosmetic.

Will this void my eligibility to trade in my phone on Verizon's annual upgrade program? If so, is there anything I can do to become eligible again?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone Annual Upgrade + Minor Damage
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If the terms require a phone in good working order and no physical damage, then you have a problem. A screen crack no matter how small is physical damage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Expert
Expert

If the terms require a phone in good working order and no physical damage, then you have a problem. A screen crack no matter how small is physical damage.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs

have Apple replace the screen and put a screen protector on it.  Those new tempered glass covers are great.  You can get one for $2-10 from Amazon.  And a case for $10. 

0 Likes
kaebfly
Leader

Yes, even with the small crack it will be viewed as damaged. As suggested...if you absolutely must upgrade when the new iPhone comes out you will need to replace the screen first (or you will pay more when they access the damaged equipment fee).

0 Likes