What does it mean "order being processed" and ordered it over 2 days ago
adigh

Under my orders its saying being processed for my iPhone 6 upgrade and I ordered the iPhone 6 over 2 days ago? And the iPhone 5c that was ordered for a upgrade for one of my devices already shipped and ordered it a day later than the 6

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What does it mean "order being processed" and ordered it over 2 days ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I know it is an exciting time to get a new phone adigh! We want to make sure we get your phone in your hands asap! Did you agree to the terms and conditions via the phone at 877-807-4646 or our website?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What does it mean "order being processed" and ordered it over 2 days ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I know it is an exciting time to get a new phone adigh! We want to make sure we get your phone in your hands asap! Did you agree to the terms and conditions via the phone at 877-807-4646 or our website?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes