iPhone 6s battery replacement
joeyd59
Enthusiast - Level 1

Our 6s batteries need to be replaced. Went into "mom-n-pop" Verizon stores but they don't do batteries. Company store near me is closed, and reviews of other closest store are abysmal. I'm not patient with poor customer service, so what is my best option? Best Buy Geeks replace them for $49, but that involves an appointment and paperwork according to them, so does anyone have other options? Saw some Yahoo DIY videos, but they look tedious, and I don't want to mess this up.    

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s battery replacement
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to an Apple store or use the Best Buy option. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Why would you Go anywhere but Apple?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

ubreakifix is an authorized apple & android service center.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joeyd59, I can completely understand wanting to find the best option for replacing your iPhone batteries. Replacement of the battery would fall under a warranty issue, which means that Apple can perform the replacement as Ann154 & mama23dogs, have shared. If the phone is still under warranty, Apple replaces the battery free of charge. If it is out of warranty, they do charge $49.00 for an iPhone 6s. You can learn more of Apple’s battery replacement program here: https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/service/battery-power

Since Apple is best suited for the replacement, I highly recommend making the repair through them. Did I explain that battery repair option okay?

JohnT_VZW