Forum for 7 plus rose gold
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

This forum is for anyone who ordered the iPhone 7 plus in rose gold. It seems all of the other forums are talking about the jet or matte black. I ordered my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 128 gb when it came out in store on 9/16. I've seen people who ordered after me are already getting their phones and they are getting jet or matte black, which are higher in demand. What's up with that? I'm so impatient. Oh, and my ship date iso by 10/26. *611 says pending shipment, on here it still says processing. What about you guys? Any updates?

Labels (1)
Re: Forum for 7 plus rose gold
gersong_vzw
Verizon Employee

Ashleigh_nicole, I know your anxious to receive your new device and it's always exciting to upgrade to a new phone. We want you to receive your device as soon as possible so you can start enjoy it. Depending on availability the device may ship sooner that the expected shipping date. You can check our website for updates on your order and you will receive an email with a tracking number once it ships. http://vz.to/2bCoCy6 We hope you get your device soon and feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions. http://vz.to/1j0oN1S

GERSONG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info. I've been stalking my CC account and on here several times a day. Hoping it'll ship this week. Does pending shipment mean you guys have them and are waiting for FedEx to pick them up?

0 Likes
DFLEMMING
Enthusiast - Level 3

SAME ! I ordered my 128GB Rose Gold 7+ on 9/20 and have an expected ship date of 11/16 but it's killing me to see that other colors in the 7+ are moving and shipping but no rose gold . Let me know if you see any movement on your account or on another thread. the anticipation is killing me !

0 Likes
dana5239

Our situations are exactly the same. However, I was able to find the 128 gig Rose Gold 7 Plus at my local Best Buy last night. I called ahead and they held the phone for me. Once I arrived at the store I dialed #611 and cancelled my order through the automated system and was out the door with my new 7 Plus within 20 minutes. I stalked every store until I found it LOL. I am too impatient to wait over a month. Maybe you should try the same. I wish you luck.

0 Likes
SASSYNYX

I ordered a rose gold plus 128gb on 9/11. Currently my ship date is10/19, which seems about right given others dates.   

0 Likes
DFLEMMING
Enthusiast - Level 3

I found my phone in Best Buy locations also but I'm skeptical about purchasing from Best Buy b/c I don't know if I'll still qualify for the iPhone upgrade program. If you have any insight, I'm all ears Smiley Happy

0 Likes
knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

Order 9/16 with EDD of 10/26

Rose Gold 128GB

Still processing....

I have read other places that the 256GB are less demand...contemplating changing my order from the 128GB to the 256GB.  Per online ordering there is only a 7 day difference in shipping evening ordering this far out.  Might have to try....

0 Likes
likainu
Enthusiast - Level 3

I originally ordered the same phone same day and canceled it to try my local apple. Long story short I didn't end up getting the phone so I reordered that same phone but in 256gb model. Instead of it coming 10/26 it's now shipping 11/2. It's a week difference so I'm not too bummed out, plus I've seen people get their phones 2-3 even 4 weeks ahead of schedule so that gives me hope.

knbrooks75
Enthusiast - Level 3

I bet you get it quick! Read on MacRumors others that switched to the 256 and go order confirmation 2 days later. Still thinking about it, lol!

0 Likes